Followers

Thursday 1 March 2012

You Are Compatible, You Will Be Upgraded...


Don’t panic, the Cybermen haven’t got me, I’m actually talking about the recent Facebook Timeline upgrade for pages!

Love it or hate it Facebook has changed how pages work...

Before you think ‘ oh what a boring post’ and head off to read something else, humour me and just have a look at the new things that can now be done via my Facebookpage...



First big change, I now have a cover photo, at the time of writing it’s me walking across Bad Wolf Bay, but the interesting bit is what’s underneath the photo.

Hopefully you should see a number of small boxes... Photo’s, Welcome, Blog, Tweets

These are the new application tabs, if you click on photos you’ll be able to see all my photo albums (I know, genius!). If you click Welcome then it’ll take you to my old welcome page, which I may now get rid of as it isn’t really needed any more...

Have a click on Blog and it’ll take you to a page of all my blog posts and give you the option to share or like them. Finally Tweets will show you what I’ve been up to on Twitter.

The other big change is that you can now send messages to pages, as a result if you want to get in touch you can by the simple click of a button!

And that’s about it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment