Followers

Monday 1 October 2012

A Pen, A Piece Of Paper And A Bucket...

You’ve all heard of a bucket list right? You know, a list of things you want to do before you’re no longer able to...

Well, recently I was thinking, perhaps I should write one for myself? 100 personal objectives to achieve, but the question is what?

So this is my question, which 100 things should I aim to achieve?

Now this is where my list writing fell flat... What do I want to do and where do I want to get to? So readers, help me out, have you got a bucket list? If so what sort of things are on it and how did you go about putting it together?

Ideally by the end of October I want to have put my personal list together, I’m already thinking of splitting it between different categories, i.e. person and professional.

So, help me out, give me some suggestions and a list will be the result, than all that’s left to do is tick each item off! 

Since initially posting about the 'bucket list' I've been sent a link by my friend Leanne with a guide on how to write one, I'll have to give it a read and begin! Here the link!

2 comments:

  1. Be on TV/in a movie

    Visit every street on the Monopoly board

    Climb the three peaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theres a few small ones: sober karaoke,skydive, drive a race car,ride an elephant, take a cruise,ride a mechanical bull, do a zip line.

    ReplyDelete